Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beach.

One of my absolute favorite things in the entire world is waking up at the beach. Justin and I have been so blessed to be able to pack up and head to the beach whenever we so desire. Justin's grandparents have lived at Topsail Island, NC for several years. Sadly, they are in the process of trying to sell their home. The great thing about this is that they will be much closer to us! This is something I am very excited about! We are here at the beach this weekend for what will likely be our last stay at the "Fun Bunch" beach house. I am looking forward to a beautiful weekend of relaxing with family.

I don't really have any baby updates today. Nothing has really changed since my first post. We do have our first ultrasound this coming Friday! I am extremely excited about this!! Until next time. :)

xoxo,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment