Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby.


March 3, 2011. A day that changed our lives forever. Justin and I found out that we are expecting our first child! WOW! I cannot believe that this day has finally come. I have wanted to be a mom for as long as I remember. And now, my dream is finally coming true. Well, it will come true sometime around November 6th! As of today, I am 7 weeks, 2 days along. Our baby is supposedly the size of a raspberry. Cute. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part since finding out I am pregnant. I have had occasional nausea, especially when I'm getting really hungry, but nothing too terrible. For that, I am thankful. I feel so blessed to be a part of a family that will be growing by 3 this year! My sister and my cousin are both expecting babies within this year. Oh how different Christmas presents will be this year! Anyway, I am going to TRY to be more diligent about updating my blog. I decided to start fresh with a brand new blog, with a brand new name, in hopes of keeping up with this next chapter in our lives. Justin and I both are so excited to set out on this journey and we know that God is in complete control of it all! Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. You are me....hunter and carter were both due on nov.9th and hunter was born on nov.6th. A wonderful time to be pregnant....you get to enjoy wearing fun maternity dresses but you wont be too big and uncomfortable during summer!!! Congrats again!!!:)
    alicia eggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith!!! I am so excited for you and Justin!!! I will be keeping you both and little one in prayers for healthy pregnancy and that the Lord will continue to prepare you and Justin for the journey ahead.. the most wonderful blessing!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you!! Do your absolute best to write here about all your pregnancy experiences, even when it's hard. You will be so glad you did, because let me tell you, from now on, your memory will kinda suck! LOL! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious gift! So excited for you guys! It is an amazing journey you both have embarked upon - and it only gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I am soo happy for you!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete