Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clothes.

Ugh. I went shopping tonight for a few maternity items for myself. I am not quite needing them just yet, but my pants are super tight these days and I know things will continue to get tighter. Let me just say that I am ready to look pregnant, and not just bloated! I know the time will come. Needless to say, shopping was not the most enjoyable experience tonight. However, I did walk away with two new pairs of pants and two new shirts. I'm hoping to be able to borrow some clothes from friends who have had kids and saved their maternity clothes. My wallet is not going to be able to afford new clothes every time my belly gets bigger.

I am so excited that tomorrow is my FRIDAY! We have a teacher workday on Friday and it is a "work from home" day. That will be lovely! We also have our first ultrasound on Friday afternoon!!! I cannot wait!! Baby is a green olive this week. So cute. :) I'm still feeling pretty good, just extremely tired. I'm so grateful to have felt this good during these first 8 weeks. I pray that this continues.

Well, time for bed.

xoxo,
Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Hope You find some clothes!!! So excited for your ultrasound!! Yay little olive!! Have a wonderful week love you!!

    ReplyDelete