Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update

This blog post is long overdue and it probably will be short and sweet. I've decided that more than anything I try and keep up with my blog for me. I like to be able to go back and look at what's been going on in our lives and especially the lives of our kid(s). 


London will be 9 months old on July 31st! He is into EVERYTHING! He is crawling all over the place and pulling up on things and standing. He gets so excited when he stands up. It's SO cute! He still only has 2 bottom teeth and nothing more. He has pretty much loved everything I have given him to eat so far. A few weeks ago he had his second ear infection and when we went to the Dr. he weighed 17lbs. We will go for his 9 month appointment on August 6th so I will be able to update more after that. London is still such a happy and laid back baby. He laughs all the time and loves to wrinkle his cute little nose. He is sleeping very well through the night and typically takes a morning and afternoon nap. :) 


Today I am 14 weeks, 5 days pregnant with baby number 2! Baby number 2 is the size of an orange this week and is due on January 21st. I went for my 3rd appointment today and we got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time and it was 160 bpm. We will find out on August 23rd what we are having! I am guessing girl. 


Well that's all of the updating I am going to do for now. 


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment